Ceramic and porcelain tiles are amongst the most chosen type of tiles in domestic settings. Ceramic tiles Perth and porcelain tiles cleaning are considered to be very durable and stain-resistant thus making them a suitable choice for offices, public spaces, schools, restaurants etc. No matter what kind of tiles you have installed in your property, almost all tiles suffer damage and deterioration with time.
As the daily dust, dirt and grime will get settled on the tiles, making them look ugly and dull. Watermarks or etch marks are commonly affecting stains on the ceramic and porcelain tiles cleaning. It’s highly suggested that you follow tile stain removal asap before statins start to degrade the tile installation. Depending upon the tile type and severity of stains, you can use a variety of substances for tile stain removal.
Tough and stubborn stains may require you to hire Clean Master Perth professional tile cleaning services. In this blog, we are going to provide you with an easy method to get rid of stains from porcelain or ceramic tiles Perth. Follow the steps mentioned below for how to remove stains from porcelain tiles, ceramic tile stain removal or porcelain tiles cleaning.
Steps For Tile Stain Removal
Ceramic Tile stain Removal:
Things You Need
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Warm Water
- Plain absorbent cloth
- Mop sponge or a sponge
- First, you need to clean the stained tiles using a plain absorbent cloth rinsed in warm water. Use this wet cloth to get rid of staining debris and fluids collected on the tile’s surface.
- Now prepare a solution of 1 part of Hydrogen peroxide and 5 parts of warm water. Peroxide is an active chemical that can eradicate even the toughest stains from ceramic tiles Perth.
- Rinse a sponge in the hydrogen peroxide solution and use it for ceramic tiles Perth. Rub and scrub the stained tiles again and again till the stain slowly fades away. Repeat the process if the stain persists.
- Now you need to clean the tiles again and get rid of the hydrogen peroxide solution. Just clean the tiles with a wet cloth and make sure there is no chemical left on it.
Porcelain Tile Stain Removal
Things you Need
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Empty Spray Bottle
- Plain Cloth
- Clean the stained patch with a wet plain cloth. Get rid of the collected dirt and staining debris before you start tile stain removal and ceramic tiles Perth.
- Now make a solution of white vinegar with warm water, both in equal parts. Add this solution to an empty spray bottle.
- Using the spray bottle, spray this vinegar solution on the porcelain tile installation. Make sure you cover the entire surface of stained tiles with this solution.
- Now you need to sprinkle some baking soda over the affected tiles. Sprinkle enough baking soda on the porcelain tiles cleaning and cover the stained tiles completely with this baking soda powder.
- Now rinse a sponge in warm water and use it to rub and scrub the stained tiles. Keep rubbing till the stain slowly fades away. Baking soda along with white vinegar will deliver porcelain tiles cleaning and stain removal effectively.
Our Professional Help
We are a renowned name in town that provides its customers with all kinds of tile and grout cleaning Perth. Our staff of professional tile cleaners are well trained and experienced to deliver any kind of ceramic tiles Perth. We specialise in delivering high-quality tile cleaning services at low costs. We plan out a customised porcelain tiles cleaning method depending upon the tile type and the need of our customers.
If you need to hire professional tile cleaning services and ceramic tiles Perth, we are available for you round the clock. Hire our professional porcelain tiles cleaning services today and let our experts deep clean your tiles within 24 hours.
To get more advance services on how to remove stains from porcelain tiles and grout so, get our professionals services of porcelain tiles and ceramic tiles to call us now and fix an appointment.