Having your carpet cleaned by professionals is a good idea. But, before that, there are some things you need to know about professional carpet cleaning. Like just think they are using a carpet cleaning machine then, why not buy it or clean your carpet by yourself.
The reality will be very much visible to you if you try to do that, the difference between your cleaning and professional cleaning will be detectable. So, let’s know what are the things you need to know about professional carpet cleaning.
What Do Professional Carpet Cleaners Do?
If you hire a local carpet cleaner near me, then, they give you two basic advantages. These are their skills of cleaning or latest level of cleaning equipment.
- Professionals have lots of experience which make things easier for them to deal with any situation or condition. Whether your carpet is totally damaged or you have lots of stains on your carpet. They do treat your carpet sensitively or clean them properly.
- They also have lots of unique or modern cleaning equipment which you can’t afford to buy from the market. Equipment like UV lights is very expensive but the most expensive or important equipment which professional carpet cleaners have is a hot water extractor which is a piece of necessary equipment for steam cleaning.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
A professional carpet cleaner can cost you around 15-30 cents per square foot. That means if you are residing in a home with a carpet of 1,000 square feet, then the carpet cleaning is going to cost you at least 150-300 dollars. If you are lucky, then you might get some offers or discounts from professional carpet cleaning. Services include:
- Removal of bad odors.
- Cleaning of stairs.
- Upholstery or area rug cleaning.
- Furniture moving.
How Often Should You Clean Your Carpets?
It is mandatory or recommended by carpets manufacturers that you should get your carpets cleaned by professionals at least once in every six months if you want your carpet to live long. If you want to know how to clean and maintain an office carpets then read our blog.
How Long Does It Take To Get The Carpet Dry?
Well, it totally depends upon some factors like airflow or humidity in the surrounding. In normal conditions, a carpet takes 2-24 hours to dry or in most cases, the carpets get dry within 6 hours. Let’s have a look at some things you should remember during the process:
- After your carpet gets dry, you can walk on them freely. But, as your carpet gets cleaned recently you should wear a sock before walking up on the carpet.
- For reducing the drying time of your carpet you should switch on your ceiling fan which will boost the drying process.
How Can You Maintain Your Carpet?
After investing so much money on carpet cleaning, you must not like to get any dirt laid up on your carpet dirty. Right! So, let’s see what can you do for maintaining it:
- Cleaning spills immediately
- Vacuum frequently
- Use doormats
We hope that we will be helpful to clear your all doubts about professional carpet cleaning after reading this article. Hiring a professional carpet cleaner is costly but at the same time, it saves your money. Carpet cleaning does not let the situation come where you need to buy or invest in a new carpet. You may even choose a professional cleaning service for effective results to contact us today